Brakes (Midlands) Ltd can make your plates while you wait, in compliance with current regulations.
With the correct documentation, it only takes a few minutes to purchase your new number plate.
You need to bring one document listed under 'proof of identity', and one from the list 'proof of entitlement'. Together, the two documents must let us check your name, address and vehicle entitlement. We only accept the following documents:
Proof of Entitlement:
- A Vehicle Registration Certificate (V5C)
- The tear- off slip (V5C/2) from (V5C section 10)
- A Certificate of entitlement to a mark (V750)
- A Cherished Transfer Retention Certificate (V778)
- A current Vehicle Licence Renewal (V11)